Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dr. Ozi


If you wish to be overly satisfied with a proper dosage of bass, then you must listen and take these massive uppers. The doctors and I have prescribed them, so you owe it to yourself to give 'em a listen for  a well-deserved boost. Recently, Dr. Ozi have been dropping some heavy bass-weight compositions onto their soundcloud and I was instantly captured when I listened to the first song I clicked titled "An Apple a Day'. These guys productions need to be heard. I definitely see a lot of potential in them going somewhere - and not just locally - very fast. They're mainly known for producing dubstep and drumstep, but more recently have ventured into the world drum n bass, and I must admit that it had captured my heart the moment I heard it. In the near future, I will be posting a brief biography of these two, but for now you can enjoy some free tunes from the doctors themselves and don't forget to take them 10 times a day, or more (overdose much?). You can easily download and listen to the rest of their tunes by following their 'Soundcloud' page linked below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment