Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interview with Jade [Hungary]


Alright, so I know this is way overdue, but Jade has been touring for the past 2 months, so he just got back to me recently with the interview! This is the first one I have done through an e-mail rather than in person, but it's an extremely good read if you're into his music, or even into production really. I must say though, I find it quite odd that Hungary is banned from itunes, a big w-t-f right? Anyways, all photos used within this write-up were shot and provided on the night of Jades performance in Toronto by none other than Mista Mensa! A big thanks goes out to him for letting me use his amazing images for this interview. Enough chit-chat from me, the interview is a bit longer in length, so I'll let you get started :) Click HERE to be redirected to the interview page, so you can download my interview with the one and only JADE.


No comments:

Post a Comment