Sunday, May 8, 2011

DIGITAL PRESENTS: EXCISION, SMASH GORDON, HYDEE & GRiMESKEE


Oh snaaaap, Excision is coming back to the T-dot-oh this weekend on Friday the 13th ;) Along with Smash Gordon and Toronto's very own Hydee and Grimeskee! Get prepared Toronto. I had the pleasure of seeing Excision for my first time last year at Wrongbar in April and let me tell you that it was nothing short of utterly disgusting and damn, I have never seen so many melted faces after ONE single performance! Brace yourselves and I advise you to bring a clean pair of underwear - you're going to need it. 

MAY 13TH, 2011

DOORS OPEN @ 9:00 P.M

I.D REQUIRED - 19+ EVENT

THE PHOENIX CONCERT THEATRE - 410 SHERBOURNE ST.

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- ROTATE THIS -
- SOUNDSCAPES -
- PLAY DE RECORD -

No comments:

Post a Comment